Sunday, February 21, 2010

Double chocolate chip

Once upon a time, there was a girl called Double Chocolate Chip. She had a little sister called Triple Chocolate Chip. Double Chocolate Chip was so tired of being named after an ice cream she decided to start a petition against unfair names.
This is how it goes
DON'T LIKE YOUR NAME?????
JOIN THE CLUB!!!
1 Double Chocolate Chip- my name is an ice cream flavour!!! What kinda parents would name their kid that?? I don't even like ice cream..especially not double choco chip plus I am SO not something to eat!!!!!!!
2 Corna and Carlotta- Our names sound like vegetables!!!!!! People ask us if our nicknames are Corn and Carrot!!
3 Rose- I AM NOT A FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!! MY PARENTS ARE BOTANICAL JUDGES!!!!!
If you wanna sign DCC's petition u can now!!
Happy names!

2 comments:

  1. I love my name so no I'm not signing this particular petition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love changing name, but my kids dont seem to like it :(

    ReplyDelete