Monday, January 3, 2011

Quotes-

OK, these are some of my favourite quotes even though I dont have too much of a clue who they are by.
1. Live life like it's your last- OK I got this quote from a movie but it's till one of my favourites because well...its pretty meaningful even though it's easier said then done.
2.Every Cloud has a Silver Lining- I love this quote mainly beacause it's aboout positive thinking.
3.Is this is a fish market or what?- Every teacher I've ever had has asked my class this question. It doesnt mean anything but it's funny to hear it every year. i mean, why a fish market? Why not a cloth market? Or a fruits and vegetables market?
4.The pen is mightier than the sword- I like this quote mainly because I'm a writer not a warrior and it's good to know that if I was in a war, I owuld win.

No comments:

Post a Comment