Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hunger

It's 12:13 AM and I am slowly being concumed by own stomach. Hungry?....exactly. I didn't eat a very full breakfast...I haven't had anything wild and memorous in dyas....which brings me back to amazing things I have eaten.
Once I was at this hotel and I ordered this mushroom dish. The thing about me is that I absolutely adore mushrooms. They are de-liteful. Any style of cooking...and it involves mushrooms...I want it. Badly. So the mushroom came in this Chinese cooking style...and it was Heaven. Epic. I wanted to dance with just the aroma.
At this amazing resteraunt I know, which serves ONLY things to do with chocolate..I had this Snicker's milkshake...and it was like someone offered me a million pots of gold.
Cookies.....cookies are normal. Subway cookies are abnormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment