Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dream things

My dream song would be a collabration between The Beatles, Uncle Kracker and Poets of the Fall.....most of The Beatles being dead, it probably won't happen unless Paul Mcartney does something but I would LOVE to hear what three individual magical groups can do when they collabrate to make something beautiful.
My dream sandwich would involve Dairy Milk Silk, Nutella, Whipped Cream and absolutely no bread. Why would anybody want bread when they can have chocolate anyway?
My dream birthday party would be a party where every person who I have ever really considered as a friend would be genuinely happy to be there to share my special day with me.
My dream school would be a school straight out of a Shahrukh Khan movie where people talk in Hindi and every drama has a happy ending to it.
My dream wedding would involve music.And cake.
My dream Koffee with Karan episode would have Zoa Morani, Ali Fazal, Giselli Monteiro and Satyajit Dubey. I would love to know what they are really and truly like.
My dream shopping trip would be when I can find gold and black, sphagetti strapped dress on sale.
My dream dress is given above.
And my dream? To have these things happen. Some, like the sandwich and the dress......well there are possibilites. Some, like the song are just a shadow of what could have been.Some, like the Koffee with Karan episode are dreams I can easily live without. Some, like the wedding I may grow out of. But the school is something I really want. And so is the birthday. Not that everybody should be there. That is impossible. But, that everybody should feel genuinely happy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment