Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Favourites

These are some of my favourite things.....
I used to LOVE that song. Now...I hate it. I mean really? Roses and raindrops and whiskers on....I don’t even remember it anymore. And I never saw the Sound of Music either. But these are some of my favorite things-
Favourite singer- Uncle Kracker. Really, he is AMAZING.
Favourite band- Can anyone beat the Beatles? They’re unBEATable. God, that was lame.
Favourite website- No, it is not the expected Facebook. Tasteofawesome.com
Favourite celebrity- Umm....Ringo Star because I love his songs and his name. Rebecca Black because her songs make me forget everything else and let me laugh. And Paul Coellho because he is definitely a celebrity and NO-BODY can beat him.
Favourite author- Umm...Kim Edwards. Paul Coelho. I like Erich Segal. Anne Mazer because her books were hilarious when I was little and even now. And my friend SR who will know who she is if she reads this because I really do love her writing and her blog, its not fake. Its genuine.
Favourite trash author- Nicholas Sparks. His books repeat the same words and phrases. They have similar plots. But I still read them. I don’t know why.
Favourite quote- We should all learn to be like crayons. Even though they’re all different colours, tehy fit so well in one box.
Favourite Harry Potter Dialogue- "Why did he say follow the spiders, Harry? Why couldn’t he say follow the butterflies instead?"
To rephrase..These are some of my favourite things............

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! MONICA HAS CHANGED!!! LISTEN UP PEOPLES. The person SR she mentioned is... MOI! oh...kay. that was a little too immodest. But yeah, that SR person is me. Still doubt me, Summer Falls? Well, go check our DNA's. Didn't make sense? Well, that's me!

    ReplyDelete