Saturday, July 30, 2011

Singerss I hate and why

1. Selena Gomez- I mean really? In Who Says, she says she wouldnt be anybody else. Well duh. She's gorgeous, a movie star, a musician, has five dogs and has a ton of money. I wouldnt wanna be anyone else either.
2. Justin Bieber- Do I even have to say it?
3. Taylor Swift- Oh you have a Love Story? And your gonna be together Forever and Always? Yeah right. Wow, You have a song! Our Song! Oh No, you broke up. So now you have Teardrops On Your Guitar? Only, wont that ruin it? So he came back on his White Horse? Well I thought you Burnt his Picture. So you're back together? And you can say" he's Mine." And you're just making me Crazier and Crazier and Crazier.
4. The Jonas Brothers- We've been thorugh this. Twice.
5. Bruno Mars- I used to like him until Grenade. Now he's on my dartboard list. Even if you catch the Grenade you idiot, its still gonna blow up. And I doubt you will ever have to put your hand on a blade for your ungrateful sweetherat.
6. Kesha- Energy is one thing. Hyper drugs and glitter is another. And guess what? I brush my teeth with toothpaste. You should try it.
7. Katie Perry- Last night, I dreamt about dogs. One of my friends dreams about Jason Grace. And one of my friends dreams about her class. You should try living the real Teenage Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment