Friday, July 29, 2011

Things I love About The Jonas Brothers

Every dark side has a lighter side. And I guess that every terrible, awful, idiotic, stupid, girlish, weird boy band can have a good side too.
So here it goes.
Things I LOVE about the Jonas Brothers-
1. Ummmmmm I like the fact that they have no real connection to Disney.
2. Theyre not in rehab yet. YAYYY!!!!
3. Pizza Girl made my day.
4. I guess Joe Jonas has a nice voice.
5. They stick together. And family is important.
6. They wore those virgin rings.
7. Kevin Jonas gave his wife a Cinderella glass slipper. That's kinda useless.Its also kinda sweet I guess.
8. You're my favourite song was a nice song. In fact, I really liked it.
9. They support charity.
10. Im out. Done.

There Summerfalls. You happy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment