Sunday, October 23, 2011

Popularity

While reading a friend's blog, I read a post she wrote about Popularity which sort of made me want to write one too.
Popularity. 5 syllables that keep countless teenagers up at night, wondering when they'll finally get it.
Honestly, I've never been a popular person. But then again, popularity is so easily redefined. Does it mean having alot of friends? Or does it mean being part of an elite crowd? In my old school , there were three "popular" girls in my class. But the thing is, they just hung out with each other. So were they really popular?
I am generally pretty popular with unpopular people. So what does that make me? And what does that make them?
Is popularity a how many thing, or a who thing? I guess it all comes down to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment