Sunday, November 20, 2011

Top 15

If I was travelling the world, and I had all the normal stuff like water bottles and clothes,what would my top 10 be?
1. My Kindle
2. My Laptop
3. Something to connect with the net with cuz I forgot what it's called
4. My Cell Phone
5. My Ipod
6. My fav. jacket which doesnt warm me at all but has thousands of memories attached to it :)
7. Chocolateee!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Playing cards
9. MOVIESSSSS.
10. Cards and stuff that my friends gave me because they make me feel warm and cozy and loved
11. My fav, stuffed animal which is a dog.
12. My fav bright skirt which makes me feel amazing.
13. My earphones
14. Cookiesss!!!!
15. My glow in the dark blacelet. It's my light. Literally.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete