Thursday, November 19, 2009

A novel with...or without tune

First I'm gonna post the lyrics of a song

Smile, and everlasting smile
Your smile could bring you near to me.....
Don't ever let me find you gone
Cause that would bring a tear to me
This world has lost its glory, Let's start a brand new story now...my love
Chorus- You think, that I don't even mean..a single word I say......
It's only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away
Talk, with everlasting words
And dedicate them all to me.......
And I
will give you all my life
I'll be there if you call to me
Chorus- You think that I don't even mean...a single word I say......
It's only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away

It's a beautiful song, isn't it? Its by Westlife and I'm in love with the lyrics. If you've read Inkheart, you'll understand what I mean when I say this is a novel with a tune. So is Hey there Delilah by Plain White T and Last Christmas by Taylor Swift. Those lyrics are too long to write down and they're pretty popular songs. This one, not many people have heard but everyone who does falls in love with it. I love songs like this. But there are some novels without tunes too. Beautiful ones like Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli and Indigo Blue by Cathy Cassiddy. It's these songs and books that make you remember what songs and books are for. Happiness. Passion. OK, that last line sounded really cheesy. I hope nobody I know coms across this cause I don't want them to read this post.
Maybe I'll delete it.
Maybe not.

2 comments:

  1. our music teacher said words was by boy zone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha your music teacher is a know-it-all with POP! Oh maybe he/she is. They probably know more than me! Hope he/she doesn't read this read this. And Poornima, this song is by Westlife. Oops.

    ReplyDelete