Sunday, November 8, 2009

Why I like pigs

If you ask me my favourite animal, it'll take me a long time to decide. But I think one of my favourites are pigs.
Why I like pigs- They're adorable. ( Have you seen anything cuter than a baby pig? )They have floppy ears. They're pink! (How many other pink animals do you know, not counting flamingos?) They like mud. (Sticky, brown, gooey, icky mud. Simply amazing! )They squeal! (Squealing is such a joyful sound. It's like they're always happy.)They make friends with spiders. (Ever heard of Charlotte's web?) They have short legs and big stomachs. (Ever seen how cute they look when they run?) They eat almost anything. (Very unlike some people I know. No names mentioned.)
In the Arizona Zoo, there's a whitish pig, a brownish pig, a grub coloured pig, a light pink pig and a dark pink pig. Talk about colourful!!!
They don't steal (magpies). They dont butt with horns (goats). They don't drop feathers and lay eggs (chickens........salmonella) and they're not pets so they can't drop mud all over your carpet.
BUT WE FEED THEM RUBBISH, USE THEIR NAMES AS INSULTS, AND KILL THEM IN THE END FOR BACON!!!!!!
C'est la vie.
Life's not fair.

4 comments:

  1. Pigs are cute I must say. Especially piglets. Piglet is even in Winnie the Pooh. They are beautiful creatures and they shouldn't be killed and made into pork! That is disgusting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killing any animal is not good.... They are all cute in their own ways.
    But then I wonder are'nt a blooming banana tree cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinisha or Jhanvi if that's one of you I love you for writing a comment. You are the first person other than a very thoughtful Raji who has commented.
    And I love Piglet but I like Eeyore more

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was Vinisha!!!! Hi. Yeah I love Eeyore too, and Piglet, and of course who could forget the bear himself?, Pooh! ADORABLE! Yes I agree, animal slaughter is not good, and I wouldn't eat meat if I didn't have to, but I feel so guilty because I eat chicken and lamb and stuff because my family eat that kinda stuff. But NOT beef or pork. DEFINATELY NO. NUH-UH.

    ReplyDelete