Saturday, February 19, 2011

Retort

SummerFallsWhatInTheWorld

This link will take you to my friend Summer Fall's blog where she has posted a reply to my earlier post about dogs and chickens. Remember?
Well anyway Summer Falls...this is Monica Rez's reply.
1. Yes I know there is no title to that post. Do you have a problem with it?
2. This is how the world works? If everyone followed that moral, the world would be in shambles right now. Would women be voting? No, because all those protestors would tell themselves that "This is how the world works" and never make a difference. Would there be an end to Hitler? No, because people would just tell themselves "This is how the World works."
So the world isn't always fair. Is that any excuse to not fight for what is right?
It is wrong that there is discrimination in animals. We don't make it right by saying that this is how the world works.
3. Am I asking the world to stop eating chicken? No I am not. If you read my article Summers, then you will see that I never asked the world to become vegetarian. I agree. It's impossible.
4. Distinguishing. Simple word. It doesn't matter whether it's between animals, plants or humans. To distinguish between animals is just as wrong as distinguishing between humans. Yes it is. It's quite simple. A white man and a black man. Both have feelings. Both have emotions. Right? Similarly we have a dog and a chicken. A furry animal and a feathery animal. Both have feelings. Both have emotions. Right?
5. Debating and saying something else in contrary just because I have to? That's a downright insult. You can't comment on my debating skills before I even reply.
6. An internet thing? Okay. I can live with that.
7. No personal feelings.
8. No I did not get pwned. To get pwned is when you don't know what to say. I have plenty to say.
Oh and a hippo sized thing. Why does that A and B role-play sound so familiar? Right. because you made me act like B.
But I am a bobo remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment