Monday, October 26, 2009

Books

My friends say Harry Potter is the best thing since ice cream. For some reasons I dont think thats very true. Cause after ice cream I think it would be books. And computers. And music. And free periods. And blogs. And after that Harry Potter. But Harry Potter rocks. Especially the broomstick part. I love the idea of flying around catching tiny gold ballls on wings. But Junie B. Jones is good too. I love the one where she's scared of horses because she thinks they'll bite your head off. But then she finds its the roosters that are scary until she makes friends with one. Sigh. I think I'll be reading Barbara Park till I'm 81. But my all time favourite books are........................The Little Engine that Could, The Giving tree, Where the Wild things are, Too many books, One grain of rice, Green Eggs and Ham and The Book Thief.
There are more. I just cant choose.

2 comments:

  1. I too love reading kids book.... Especially - One Grain of Rice, Harry Potter and all. I have not yet read Book Thief, can you lend me that book if you have?
    -r

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading. Books are the best thing that was ever invented! Your computer can shut down on you and suddenly not work, but your book can't do that. A book is so reliable. The only thing bad that could happen to a book is that it could tear or get lost. :( :) And that only happens if you are not careful.

    ReplyDelete