Sunday, October 25, 2009

OK friends....here I am!

Blogs are weird and I never actually thought I'd go for writing one. I mean everytime I look at the Bollywood Gossip in the papers I read about some random famous guy's blog.
But maybe it would be kind of cool to have one so Im trying it out and if I dont like it ......well sorry folks Monica Rez is out of business!
A particular Mrs. Pickle gave me the idea of doing this. Great. So now you know my name and what Im doing here. Whats next? Oh yeah, where I live. Well for your information, I live in Arizona and yes it is HOT. Very. So now you know me and lets get cracking f0lks. Down to business.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Monica,
    This is Cindy. I love your writing style. Looking forward to some neat funny poems and articles that I can read in this space.
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete