Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blogs

Do you keep a blog?
If you don't then make one right now!!!!
It feels amazing to have people read your feelings like when I'm mad at Sam, or when Choco's sick or when I got a C on my math test.(and Mom, if you just read that, I did not get a C on a test, it's just an example).
Where was I?
Oh yeah, it's amazingly amazingly awesome. It's like having an online diary where you can be as sarcastic or corny or weird as you like and nobody cares at all.
And yes, people do read my friend Nini's blog- free2daydream.blogspot.com
Believe me when I say it is good.

2 comments:

  1. Awww thankss!! You are so nice for a person who I haven't even met! Yeah Blogs are awesome. You don't need to worry about what people think of what you write. You can even go anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone else have a blog here that I could read??I love reading blogs, especially yours, Monica. Its awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete