Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Food

Food.
My favourite four lettrs.
Literally. Im a COMPLETE foodie. Because I eat alot of Indian food, I like exotic curries and things but I also love things like tacos and burgers. I like pastas alot. Its one of my dreams to have an amazing cheese and mushroom stuffed shells with a tomato base. I like sandwiches....cold slaw, cheese with tons of tomatoes and onions or grilled, and even with potatoes or vegetables. But I'm not a peanut butter and jam person which is supposed to be an American classic and makes me wanna throw up.
And then are desserts. Oh boy, there are desserts. Chocolate takes the prize of course. I actually like chocolates in general rather than cake. I love brownies. I can do anything for nutella. But I do mor than anything for lemon and banana cake, or any type of fruit pie. And whipped cream. Creme brulee. Poppy seed cake. Cheesecake. You name it.
Food is my life. But Im not really one of a cook so it's sad that I'll never have a future in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment