Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weirdness

Apparently Im weird.....who would have guessed?
Okay fine, I know. I am weird. Very weird.
Reasons why-
1. I love old Hindi movies. Who would have guessed?
2. I like the strawberry leaf more than the actual strawberry.
3. Kishore Kumar is one of my idols. I mean, he is amazing. A singer, a comedian, an AMAZING actor ....... who else does that? Maybe Justin Bieber. He sings (if you can call it that). And he's so terrible that I guess he can be funny. And he was in a movie. He just isn't amazing.
4. I like to peel the plastic of books. Well...it is fun.
5. My ambition used to be to go dance on Barney with all the other kids.
6. I can go for extremely depicable means for chocolate. But I think that's not exactly normal.
7. My role model is crayons.
8. Ummmm.....I think tomato ketchup tastes good with vanilla ice-cream. Yes it DOES. it tastes like halepeno.
9. I read Shakespeare. My favourite book is Dr. Suess. He's hilarious ok? Dr. Suess I mean, not Shakespeare. He wrote about dying lovers. Which is actually kinda hilarious when you think about it.

Conclusion- No, Im not weird. It's prefectly normal to do all these things.
Right SummerFalls?

1 comment: