Thursday, August 4, 2011

My birthday

My birthday's coming up.
Im dreading it.
This isn't really normal, I get that. But that fact is that I just moved. i dont exactly have a horde of friends here. And now Im sort of rememebring all my birthday's back home and it is sort of depressing me.
9th- I ended up tearing the skirt I was wearing, almost fell off the roof, and moved from my house. Good memories.
10th- No disasters except I vaguely remember somebody's hand falling into their piece of cake.
11th- I got the bets present ever (fish), forgot to invite somebody and had to run away from them the whole time, and fell asleep in the middle of my sleepover. And burnt a pancake :)
12th- Surprise party :) Best Birthday Ever. I also almost might have worn my pyjamas to it.
13th- I lost an elecoution contest. And I was in a car full of strangers except of one of my friends. It was also one of my best birthdays. Maybe because I made a bunch of new friends.
And this year....I'm in a new country. And except for a couple of friends....sorta a loner.
And thats why, Im dreading my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment