Thursday, March 8, 2012

All about me

1. I play the guitar and I love it.
2. I love running.
3. I'm good at making friends but I'm terrible at keeping them which is not very good.
4. I love the song "I'm hot for teacher"
5. I like to step on crunchy leaves.
6. I like to go for runs around the school before it starts with one of my best friends.
7. I love wearing dresses to school.
8. I love glee.
9. I'm a huge procastrinator.
10.I love crepes.
11.I like doing huge painting projects.
12. I'm a house manager for my school play. It meansI paint, manage tickets and marketting, and also decide how to work magic like how to make someone blow up or how to make someone fly.
13. I think non-vegetarians are gross.
14.I don't like halloween. Really. I went to a terrible halloween party and I had a very average time. It puts a downer on the festival.
15.I love having pizza parties with my girls at school.
16.I love museums.
17.I love bus rides.
18.I love my ipod.
19.I actually like school. My classes are interesing and challenging, and I like to sleep all weekend.
20.At night I always imagine a creepy stalker.
21.I love my friends. All of them, really. But sometimes I feel like I'm drifting through the year, and none of these friendships are meaningfull simply because there are too many of them.
22.I have been asked to dances but I've never gone with anyone.
23.I love getting my hair done by one of my best friends, it makes me feel like a princess.
24.I love the basketball and bowling games at Chuckie Cheese.
25.I love it when guys open the door for me. I know it's probably taking the feminist moment a coupel of years back but I still love that people are still chivalrous.
26.I love the way my math teacher says my name. The poor guy struggles each time.
27.I lost four pounds in the past one week.
28.I love my family and my friends and the fact that my life is so colourful.
29.I beleive in God.
30.I love telling people about my culture and stuff but I wish that people would realize that there is more to me than that.

2 comments:

  1. You copycat. I did the same thing with the same blog title precisely a few hours before you did.
    Meanie-o.
    I'm just kidding. Haha :)
    No, but really. I did the same thing like a few hours before did. o__O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes i copied from you:)
    you know i love you sowiii

    ReplyDelete