Saturday, March 3, 2012

Favourite quotes

"What doesnt kill you makes you stronger
I love this quote. So much. It gets me through hard stuff like piano concerts or awkward lunches or those awful phases when you feel like a failure.
Jo hona hai wona hai toh kis baat pe rona hai
This means- what will happen will happen so whats the point of crying. I like this quote because it's from a really funny scene in a movie, but also because it makes sense. I believe in destiny and all so I dont have that much control. I believe that you decide the choices but God decides where you'll end up and you;re gonna end up there anyway, so why cry?
I wish today it would rain all day. Maybe that would kinda make the pain go away.
Nicki Manaj who I really dont listen to, but I love this song and I love that quote. Dont you ever cry in the shower sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment