Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My favorite things about school

I know that everyone hates school but its not that bad. And to prove that I'm not abnormal I'm going to make a list that nobody can argue with.
1. Morning bud ride- I won't lie, the earliness gets to me. But I like seeing my friends in the morning and I like the ride to school because if I dont end up sitting next to someone I like, I like having the time to wake up and the ride to school really has a beautiful view. And if we get there early enough than sometimes I go for a run with one of my friends.
2. First period- LA- My LA teacher is actually amazing. We never do the same thing twice in LA in one week which is why it's so much fun. Secondly, most of my best friends are in that class and I like spending the first part of my morning with them.
3. Second- Math- I don't really like my math class but I love my math partner and most of the people who sit around me. I like having math in the morning, and I like that feeling you get when you do something right. Don't get me wrong, I dont do math for fun. These are jsut the good parts about it.
4. Third- History- History is one of my favorite classes, my teacher is awesome and I have all the same people from LA.
5.Lunch- Who doesnt love lunch?
6.Guitar- I dont really like anyone in my guitar class because its mostly seventh graders but I really love playing the guitar. It relaxes me, and I especially love to sing while playing.
7.Science- I like learning new things, some of my best friends are in the class, and the day is also almsot over:P
8.French- I LOVE French! Everybody does! It is everyones favorite class because the teacher is AMAZING.
9. Willy Wonka Practise- Sometimes I have practise. I'm the house manager for the play which means that I paint things, work on marketting and figure out how to work the magic like make someone fly or someone explode. Not only do I love almost everyone in the play, I also like the actual job. Its fun to look at what we can do, painting big things relax me, and I love marketting.
10. Other days I go home on my bus- Which I have already explained.
I just realized how cheesy this post makes me sound and I just want to say that you are completely right, I am cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment