Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bruno Mars

This post is not actually about Bruno Mars. This post is about one of my best friends and because of the dangers of the internet and because when I first met him he told me that Bruno was his name, that's what I'm calling him.
His name is not Bruno btw.
Anyway Bruno, this post is for you because you asked (forced) me to, and well it is your birthday and I got you nothing other than a homemade card (full of love though)
Only Im not really sure what to write here...
Let's see- best memories with Bruno-
1. when you threw a lollipop into my hair
2. when you let me wear your football jersey because i was cold. which just happens to be one of the nicest (actually the only nice) thing that you've ever done to me
3. when we made pancakes
4. when you broke into my locker (this is not a happy memory. the only happy thing is that it wasnt some book stealer or some cellphone snatcher or whatever)
5. when you carried me out of the lunchroom. because i jsut LOVE being tossed around like a football. for future reference, save those stunts for the actual footballs.
So anyway this is for you because you are one of my best friends and you will probably not read it because you hate to read anyway.
Happy Birthday Bruno!:) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment