Thursday, March 15, 2012

NHD

NHD is this big event coming up on Wednesday, and nobody is thinking about anything other than what to wear. I already have my dress! It's olive, with a silver belt, a little higher than my knees, and made of this soft, perfect material. I'm going on Saturday with one of my friends to help her find one of her own, but I doubt she'll strike gold like me. Teehee.
A couple of my friends are buying matching dresses, which I think is cute, but also a little tacky. Alot of my guy friends have suits, and I'm excited to see them wear them.
I jsut realized what a cheesy, peppy person this post makes me seem like. Well I am a cheesy and peppy person, but more than that I really am excited to see my friends all dressed up. People become something new when they're dressed up. They become more i dont know, innocent i guess. So I want to see what all my friends will become when inside they feel like princesses and knights inside.
Again, I realize now this post makes me sound all insightful and strange. I'm not really that either.
I'm ust excited about my dress:P

No comments:

Post a Comment