Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break. This is exactly what I need right now.
Online dictionary defines spring break as a recess lasting for about a week.
I define spring break as sleep, friends, homework, sleep, tv, facebook, sleep, food, boredom, running, sleep, books, movies, hanging out, and sleep. Oh and more sleep.
I went to Canada with my family for a weekend. It was okayish. Like it was fun, but we really didn't do much of anything and everyone basically drove me mad.
We went to Butchat gardens which is basically the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Every possible type of nature from waterfalls to willows to the sea to sunflowers was there in this one huge garden. It was gorgeous. It was also huge and super tiring with a strange tendancy to change weather every 2 minutes but that's different.
We watched alot of movies in the car and went on a few boat rides. I love the sea. I love how it's so huge and there's so much going on inside it but you can see nothing but beauty on the outside.
Today I went to the library and checked out like 30 books. I dont really read that much anymore(SO different from how I used to be) but I love these books. They're literally like Bollywood movies on paper.
Tomorrow I'm going to see the Hunger Games with a friend, day after some-one's coming over, day after that I'm hanging out with another one, Friday I'm going shopping with someone and Saturday I'm going to the mall. So it is a fun break on the social side but I'm not having week long sleepovers like so many people. Like my mom would ever let me anyway.
So thats my spring break. Its not a wild night on a beach and Its not a week spent with a textbook.
It's average.
Like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment