Thursday, April 26, 2012

Brooke

I'm not gonna lie, I hate writing about people on my blog but ever since my friends have found out bout it theyre basically forcing me. Uhhh Brooke. Brooke is one of my favorite people on this planet. I love her to the moon and back. I love how excited she gets about everything she does, especially cheerleading and soccer. I love how she never lets me be sad, how she understaznds how when you're new there's a ton you dont know and she exlains it to me, how she has this gigantic smile that basically eats up her whole face, how she does my hair and nails, and how she just gets me more than anyone ever has. Umm what else? I'm gonna go crazy spending two months away from her over summer when I can barely get through a week. But that's okay because we'll figure out how to listen to Justin Bieber together and do our super-special handshake and go crazy over pictures of Zac Effron from across the world. I love you like a love song Brooke, and I don't know what I'd do without you. And I dont know what you'd do without me either because I'm the only one who reminds you take you're ADD medicine. BFF's forever. Never change.

2 comments:

  1. One Direction? JUSTIN BEIBER? Quoting Selena Gomez?
    WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU, MONICA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh anika. you know im not sure who you are...im sort of debating between two people, anyway i see nothing bout one d, justin bieber's voice is depper, zac effron is hot and the gomez thing is a long story which has nothing to do with selena gomez. ok love you, byee:)
    and i would say something sarcastic but i really am not sure who you are...

    ReplyDelete