Sunday, April 15, 2012

Justin Bieber

So today I was babysitting my neighbours and the older one put on Boyfriend by Justin Bieber because she wanted to show me this dance that she'd made for it(because of course fourth graders listen to bieber these days)and I made the usual face that I make when someone talks about the biebs.
And then I realized something.
It was good. It was actually good. Not like amazing, but it was good enough that I could actually listen to it alot and not really have that much of a problem. I mean yeah he started out pretty terrible with his high-pitched promises to buy "any ring" or claim that he can't "live without his first love" and all that nonsense but his voice is better now and his songs are actually pretty catchy.
Anyway what I learnt from this shocking experience was that if we actually admit to how things are changing, we can experience all kinds of new awesome. Or in this case more of all kinds of mediocre, but whatever. You take what you can get.
So basically I guess what I'm trying to say is that have an open mind. And with that sprit I tried to listening to One Direction, Rebecca Black and the Jonas Brothers and I realized something else. An open mind can only go so far:P

No comments:

Post a Comment