Friday, April 20, 2012

K.K

K.K, who's initials are K and K which is kinda obvious is one of my best friends and she's going through a tough time right now so this blog post is one of the few things my friends and I decided to do to cheer her up. K is not only one of my best friends, she also inspires me to be a better person just because of how great she is. K always has a smile for everybody, everyobdy loves her. She's one of the most popular people in the whole school but she always has time for other people. K, we know that stuff is happening right now. But we want you to know that no matter what, we are always there for you. I have only known you six months but you are already one of my favourite people on this planet.You always make me smile and you helped me through my own tough times. You'll get through this! We have faith in you<33

No comments:

Post a Comment