Friday, April 27, 2012

Cece

Okay I promise this is my last people post. I jsut have to finsih the people I promised. Ummm Cece. I remember the first time we met, the day after winter break ended when we decided to the superarket and eat samples. That was a fun day:) She's basically the sweetest person I know, she always has a compliment for basically everyone. I'm sad we have no classes together, but that's k cuz we text alot and stuff. I love making elaborate plans on how we're gonna break up her crush and his girlfriend so the two of them can get together. She's so funny and we have thousands of inside jokes. I love how dedicated she is and how she dreams so big. I can never do that. I love listening to her talk about how she's gonna get to L.A and become all the things she wants to be. I know all that will happen one day, and I'll be telling people I knew her when. Love you to the moon and back Cece, and that's how far she's gonna go. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment