Thursday, April 5, 2012

More All About Me

These lists are fun to do and no-one reads this stupid blog anyway so why not-
1. I hate Peeta Mellark. I'm a HUGE Gale fan.
2. I over-read into almost every situation.
3. I hate how putting a slutty picture on facebook is cancelled out with some meaningful quote that it totally unrelated
4. I think it's sweet when people say please. Nobody says please anymore.
5. I'm NOT a Harry Potter fan, contrary to what everyone thinks, atleast not now. I used to be, but I was re-reading one of them a few days ago and I could barely get through it. Its wonderful in it's own place but it's over now.
6. I don't like the sound of violins. Maybe because I've never heard one played properly but it kinda sounds like a wailing baby to me.
7. My first language is not english.
8. I hate it when people don't look at the real world like they're stuck in some bubble or something.
9. I love this really sweet old lady who I almost always see if I run in the afternoon and she always tells me "to run from the obese american".
10. Libraries kinda spook me out, it's hard being in all that quietness for so long. Once my friend called and I started talking to her and almost at once atleast nine people turned and gave me judgemental stares.
11. I hate chords. I love notes. If I could, I would just play notes on my guitar all the time and forget about chords forever.
12. I dont like fanfiction. In fact, I hate fanfiction. I dont understand how anyone can get SO wrapped up in a book that they can actually go bother reading more of it instead of just moving on to something.
13. My favorite english song in the world is Smile by Uncle Kracker because it makes me happy. And Call me Maybe because it is so stupid it makes me laugh. Oh and Pretty Girl, cause really? Who listens to that and doesn't smile?
14. Movies>Books. I wasnt like this before but it's how I am now I guess. I have a hard time finishing any book if it's too complicated. I like chick flicks.
15. I love willow trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment